Monday, June 2, 2008

To blog or not to blog

Weeelll, let me just tell you how difficult it was to get this show on the road. I created my blog homepage and I've been so busy that I had to put off my first entry for a few days. I just wanted it to be good! I finally settled in Saturday night to blog about my class I took to renew my massage license and up popped the message that my blog was under investigation for a possible Terms of Use violation. I'm not a rebel and I would be the WORST 'bad girl' you have ever seen. I mean, when I was in 5th grade, I had heard a dirty joke from one of my older brother's friends and the teacher caught me telling it. I felt nothing but a rush of heat and was totally embarassed. Not from knowing what the joke truly meant, but because I was being punished in front of everyone. Anyway, my point being that violating anything is well beyond my nature. I found out that the 'robot' thought it may be a spam blog. I put in a request for a review and here I am! So it's way past my bedtime, but I was so excited that I had to write. Yeah, I think this is going to be really good for me. Not that my life is sooooo exciting that I thought you may want to read about it, but I feel like it's just something that I've got to do to help maintain my sanity. Thanks for reading!

No comments: