Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two Faced-booked

I have a confession to make. Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been...well God knows how long it's been since my last confession (seriously, He's the only one that knows). I have been cheating, or it feels like cheating, on my blog. I've gone and joined Facebook! Serious time sucker, that Facebook is! Do you know how many people are on that site? Well, neither do I, but it seems like it may be in the gazillions. Like I have time for just one more thing. I may have to quit my job to have time to train, blog and 'talk' to people on Facebook. I resisted for so long! I caved when finally on Saturday night Chris created an account and resistance became futile. He just wanted to see what it was all about. Well, it was all about 3 hours of couch time staring at the laptop like a gape-mouthed, drooling invalid. Makes you kind of wonder what happened to talking on the phone or having get-togethers. Oh well, it's easier this way, right? It's about getting more done in less time now days. Multi-tasking and all that jazz. Just as long as the movement is forward, I guess I'll just go with the flow.

Now I'm going to go say my three Hail Marys and five Our Fathers.

No comments: